Business Development Manager €70K OTE €120K (Ref number 17051)
Thursday 13th July 2017
Overview of role:
Business Development Manager €70K OTE €120K
We are currently looking to recruit for an experience Business Development Manager within an IT solutions company Dublin West
The Business Development Manager role is to proactively manage customer relationships, discover customer needs, identify the benefits the company can offer and close the deal professionally in a manner that maximises the company orders received, maintenance contracts and profitability.
A defined pipeline line through the generation of new customer prospects and revenue within the first 6 months is required.
The Business Development Manager ensures the implementation and understanding of the company strategies, policies and requirements within their own area of responsibility and support the business in order to promote long and short term growth and profitability. He / She will also support all other business lines and functions with relevant knowledge, information and cooperation in order to optimise business solutions for the long and short term needs of the company. The BDM develops and increases revenue as a key member of the Sales & Marketing Department by creating a clear pipeline of opportunities and converting these leads into sales.
Responsibilities and Key Activities:
Customer relationship management
- Responsible for proactively developing and creating customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility
- Accountable for creation and communication of leads and sales opportunities for all products (cross-selling)
- Accountable for documenting the customer and contact information, and maintaining customer data in CRM (Prospect)
- Develop a defined pipeline
- Produce new sales and increase revenue
- To increase overall client base
- Meet targets
- Responsible for maintaining full information of opportunities and customer tasks and reports correctly.
- Accountable to log and update leads, opportunities, orders, contacts and contracts within the appropriate systems.
- Generating and submitting weekly / monthly pipeline report
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings
- Qualification of leads and scheduling of product demonstrations
- Providing after sales services
- To have a good financial understanding within their area
- Generate detailed proposal and quotation and communicate to the customer.
- Presentation and live onsite demonstration skills
Ideal qualifications and experience
- Should have at least 5 years previous experience in sales, preferably of a technical product
- 3rd Level qualification
Suitable candidate can expect an excellent overall package – Basic €70K / OTE €120K
- Please select -