Tuesday 2nd May 2023
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for a Sales Representative for our client in the IT industry based in Dublin 22.
You will be responsible for maximising the company product mix for retail and telecom clients. This will be a dynamic role and will involve site visits, cross-selling, and analyses of sales for your account portfolio.
- Analyse sales out data to understand the run rate, margin generated, and put in place actions to drive the account
- Focus on optimising the product mix and ensure strong merchandising is in place
- Commercially co-responsible for developing business partnerships with accounts
- Maintaining customer relationships and resolving any account issues efficiently
- Operate and execute customer account pricing policies
- Monitor and action customer’s current & aged stock, and “out of stock” situation
- Maximise promotions and in-store execution
- Negotiate additional store presence for new and existing brands
- Organise training with customers for key brands
- A minimum of 2-3 years of sales or account management experience in the telecoms industry
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen to include market knowledge, customer base, and competitor analyses
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Full clean driving licence
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of €38K – €40K, plus bonus and company car.
Working hours will be Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.30.