Junior Sales Agent
Wednesday 1st February 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for a Junior Sales Agent for our client, a large medical supplies company based in Dublin North / Co. Meath area. You will be working as part of the internal sales team and reporting to the Sales Director.
You will be contacting existing customers by telephone to secure regular orders, while taking every opportunity to up-sell and cross sell all company products, maximising sales at every opportunity. As you progress you will be building strong business relationships, while actively pursuing new and additional sales leads.
This ideal candidate will be from a customer service / sales background, who wants to progress their career.
- Be the first point of contact between customers and internal teams
- Work to resolve any queries and issues received from customers effectively and in a timely manner
- Telephone customers from designated call lists weekly to secure orders and actively promote additional products as appropriate
- Contact potential customers from call leads to secure new business, building and developing additional sales
- Work to achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by Sales Director
- Ensure that all orders and queries are entered accurately onto the company system
- Become knowledgeable on company products and services. Learn about new products as they come on stream so that you can actively promote them to your customers
- Attend training courses and workshops
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service / sales role
- Experience in using company CRM software would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office
- Proven to have strong communications skills
Salary and bonus ranging €34K to €39K depending on experience.
Additional benefits such as pension contributions available.