Tuesday 14th March 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for a Sales Specialist, for our client a global IT Distribution company, based in Dublin 22.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager or Sales Professional to join a growing company and develop their career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing product mix, shelf presence and attach rate, ensuring a wide breadth of cross-selling, through a responsive approach to the analysis of the account’s sales data. You will act as the ‘eyes and ears’ in the assigned accounts, and will also be expected to give structured feedback and conclusions from customers and help execute applicable action plans.
- Actively deal with sales out data analysis of each account’s sales, executing actions to maximise run rate, margin generated, and drive the account, in conjunction with the team
- Manage the delivery of the sales, stocks, and contribution budgets
- Identify and manage any trading risks and advise management
- Focus on optimised product mix and ensure merchandising effectiveness
- Telecoms accessory stock planning and management
- Visit the retail outlets nationwide on a scheduled basis
- Assist the retail staff with training in their stock planning and sales ability
- Identify current and future trading opportunities
- Ensures queries are solved effectively balancing service and cost
- Drive changes in Ways of Working e.g. full in-store Category Management solution
- Monitor customer stock situation and manage “out of stock” situations
- Monitor and manage promotion execution
- Attend and assist at trade shows as required
- Working with all relevant internal departments and ensuring all feedback in a timely manner, i.e. Customer Feedback Sheets, Account Call Sheet, credit note queries etc.
- Participate and where required, drive innovation and process improvement within the total retail business
- A minimum of 5 years Telco sales experience with a proven track record
- Distributor head office stock planning, merchandise planning experience
- Bachelor level with Business/Commercial direction or equivalent
- Knowledge of the market scenario, channels, customers, and competitors
- Ability to understand sales, stocks, intakes, and market pricing
- Excellent influencing skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the highest levels of integrity
- Ability to manage problem-solving
- High capability of team working
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Planogram and range development experience
This is a full time permanent role, with a salary of up to €58K OTE.