Accounting and Finance
Accounts Assistant (Ref number 17049)
Tuesday 11th July 2017
Overview of role:
My client based in Dublin City, requires an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This is a part time permanent role – 20 Hours per week ideally 9.00am to 1.00pm Monday to Friday.
The pay rate for this position is ranged at €15 to €17 per hour DOE.
- Processing weekly payment runs including the booking of FX rates
- Close monitoring and reporting of current cash position
- Posting of all receipts and payments to accountancy package in a timely manner
- Bank reconciliations for a number of different bank accounts across a number of business entities
- Preparation of monthly invoices
- Maintaining and reconciling all supplier ledgers on Quick Books across a number of business entities and preparing weekly aged creditors reports
- Preparation of bi-monthly VAT returns
- To assist with month end reporting and the annual audit
- Document management of bank statements, invoices, month end files etc.
- Management and reconciliation of credit cards and petty cash account
- Ad-hoc assignments and general office administration duties as required by the Finance Manager and CFO
- 3 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Appropriate 3rd level qualification
- Accounts Technician qualification/part qualification is desirable
- Strong IT skills a must, particularly in Excel and accounting systems. Experience with Quick Books is desirable
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment as well