Accounts / Customer Service Administrator
Thursday 16th March 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Accounts / Customer Service Administrator for our client in the fuel services industry based in Dublin 1.
The function of the role is to be the primary contact for customers, process all orders and liaise with drivers regarding scheduled deliveries. You will process payments from customers and perform basic accounting and payroll duties, full training will be given in this regard.
- Dealing with customers on the phone
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Data Entry
- Recording of receipts and payments
- Process refunds
- Monthly Payroll for staff of six (Training given)
- Manage Fuel card customers
- Handle incoming calls
- Calling drivers in relation to updates on deliveries
- 2/3 years of experience in a busy Administration role
- Ability to deal with customer complaints promptly and efficiently
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Extremely organised with great attention to detail is an essential part of this role
- Computer literate, can quickly and accurately enter order details
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Computer literate including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
Salary on offer €35K to €38K, DOE.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.