Accounting and Finance
Tuesday 9th January 2018
Overview of role:
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to a small Finance Team which manages the day to day, month end and year-end financial transactions and reporting for the business.
Key tasks will include:
- Supplier invoice processing
- Supplier payments
- Supplier ledger maintenance
- Employee expense and credit card processing and payment
- Daily cash reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Journal processing
- Cost line review and reconciliation
- Month end reconciliations
- VAT, Intrastat and other Revenue returns
- CSO returns
- Participation in annual audit
- Ad hoc requests as required
Essential Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Part qualified ACCA or equivalent; or Accounting Technician; or qualified by experience
- Minimum relevant degree plus 2 years experience in business, preferably manufacturing, OR 5 years relevant industry experience
- Excellent excel skills.
- Familiar with and competent in the use of standard ERP systems.
- Dynamic team player
- Enthusiastic team member with good inter-personal skills
- Self starter with the ambition, energy and drive to progress, grow and succeed
- Show commitment to and uphold Company values.
- Support and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Be willing and able to implement and support a customer-centric approach.
- Have a proven accounting ability.
- Have the ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate well-developed communication and team working skills
€30,000 - €35,000