Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor
Friday 2nd February 2024
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for an Insurance Advisor to join the Commercial Lines team for our client, a leading Insurance broker based in South Dublin City.
Salary €30K to €32K plus 15% bonus plus and pension.
You must be CIP qualified or working towards achieving this within the next 6 months.
The Commercial Lines Advisor’s primary responsibility is to provide exceptional and efficient customer service to commercial clients, driving increased sales and business retention.
- Attending to client insurance requirements such as: handling renewals, midterm adjustments and claims handling
- Provide specialised advice to the commercial sector on property, liability, and executive protection to our valued clients
- Upsell and cross-sell and ensure that all agreed-upon processes are followed
- Expert product knowledge, as well as an understanding of the market needs
- Building effective relationships with clients is a key aspect of this role, and you will need to work towards establishing trust and anticipating their needs
- Handling any client issues related to their account
Suitable candidates MUST have the following to qualify for this role:
- Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP) qualification or currently working towards achieving is essential
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within the insurance industry is essential
- Proactive, energetic approach with a positive outlook
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- High level of accuracy
- Be A Team Player
- Salary €30k to €32k plus 15% bonus plus and pension
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- This is a fully office based role