Customer Service Administrator
Thursday 7th September 2023
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for our client, a busy medical supplies company based in Dublin 18.
Full-time, permanent position.
Hybrid working option available after probation.
- Answering high-volume inbound calls
- Liaising with clients via telephone, e mail and online system in a timely manner
- Handling orders, queries on products, and complaints.
- Generating and updating orders from customers in a timely manner
- Ensuring all order details are inputted into the System
- Providing accurate information for customers on products and delivery dates
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure order information and deliveries are kept updated.
- Processing payments
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience within the medical equipment or engineering background or within a faced paced call centre environment essential
- Ability to deal with a high volume of incoming calls daily
- Possess excellent communication skills with a professional and polite manner
- Strong PC skills and previous experience working on Sage systems
- Have a friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team and on your own initiative.
- Salary on offer €31K to €34K DOE, plus 5% Bonus & Pension
- Hybrid after probation – 2 days working from home
- Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday