Electrical Service Engineer
Friday 24th February 2023
Overview of role:
We are currently recruiting an Electrical Service Engineer for a full time permanent role based in the Midlands area.
This is a field-based role working with the brand leaders in Material Handling Equipment in Ireland, to service and repair equipment on client sites. You will hold a trade qualification with experience in electrical engineering.
Main function of the role is to support the aftersales team with servicing, maintenance and installation of customer batteries, chargers and electrical equipment.
- Support the aftersales team with servicing, maintenance of customer batteries, chargers and electrical installations
- Provide a complete level of service to customers on site to include, , fault-finding, servicing, maintaining, repairing, calibrating and validating all Equipment
- Ensure that all equipment and products are left in a safe manner for customers to use
- Deliver “Service Excellence” and always ensure customer satisfaction
- Responding to customer call-outs
- Evaluating and resolving problems
- Assisting with the installation of electrical equipment
- Liaising with and working alongside technical sales engineers
- Repairing, testing and maintaining electrical equipment
- Monitoring the performance of electrical products
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Working with the company IT systems
- Previous experience in an Electrical / Engineering role
- Knowledge of relevant IT-systems within the area of responsibility.
- Microsoft Office applications
- Must have related Trade Qualification in Electrical and Electronics discipline.
- Health & safety compliance
- Use of diagnostic fault finding equipment and IT capability essential
- Excellent communication skills, Fluent English
- Full clean driving licence
Excellent Salary and Benefits package with this role for the successful candidate, including:
- Company Vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Food Allowance
- Additional Leave
- Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Events