Equipment Cleaning Operative
Tuesday 14th March 2023
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for an Equipment Cleaning Operative to work at our client’s site in Rathcoole Co. Dublin.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy warehouse team, responsible for unloading, decontaminating, and cleaning medical equipment such as wheelchairs, hoists, hospital standard beds, and other patient lifting equipment.
This is a hands-on role suited to candidates who have previously worked in a busy warehouse environment.
Candidates must be currently resident in Ireland and be the holder of a valid working permit. Due to the location of the site candidates must have own transport.
- Responsible for the unloading, decontamination, and cleaning of equipment
- Required to test and as needed, ensure the repair is carried out
- Ensure returned equipment is cleaned and tested in accordance with procedures and identified for repair or maintenance as appropriate
- Complete all documentation accurately and ensure tasks are in compliance with appropriate procedures and company and EHS regulatory requirements
- Ensure that housekeeping standards and excellent techniques are practiced, within the facility at all times, and maintained to a very high standard
- Carry out all activities in compliance with company, EHS & regulatory, quality, and customer site regulations/requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all operating procedures
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a similar role
- Must be fluent in English with very good PC Skills – experienced in Microsoft Office use desirable
- Experience in a busy warehouse environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong attention to detail while working to strict deadlines
- A full, clean driving licence
- Must be currently residing in Ireland at the time of application
This is a full time permanent role, Monday to Friday hours typically 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Pay Rate 12.50 per hour