Tuesday 7th March 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for an Warehouse Administrator for our client, a leading supplier to the lighting industry based in Dublin 12.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth transfer of stock across internal departments for conversion work and onward to customers, providing customer support and support to the department managers.
You will be operating to strict deadlines, while working through and maintaining the open order report.
- To respond to customer enquiries regarding orders, stock availability and item code queries
- Managing the open order report and customer requirements
- Ensure all orders are dispatched within agreed time frames
- Liaise with Technical Manager as required to ensure all customer queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Provide pricing and quotation information through the SAP system
- Provide necessary information to the conversion team to ensure all work is carried out correctly and in a timely manner, ensuring that all orders can then be fulfilled to customer requirements
- Ensure all relevant entries are completed on the inventory control system and produce BOM’s, production orders, GRN’s, dispatch and receipt documentation as required
- Manage item code set up, inventory and stock updates, liaising with the inventory management team
- Communicate with internal sales, ASM’s and Regional Managers to update on order progression, answer queries and provide resolutions to ensure orders are completed on time
- Provide input that may help improve processes and procedures throughout all areas
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an inventory/stock controller working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills required especially working with Microsoft Excel. Previous experience with SAP not essential, but would be ideal
- Full training will be provided
- Fluent English speaking with a high level of customer service skills
- Previous working history in the Electrical/Lighting Industry would be an advantage
- Have a positive can-do attitude. While working as part of a team you will be expected to work on your own initiative to resolve queries and issues as they arise
This is a full-time, permanent position with salary of €30K – €32K plus perks.
The working hours will be Monday – Thursday 8.00 – 17.00pm and Friday 08.30 – 16.00pm.