IT Business Analyst
Tuesday 14th February 2023
Overview of role:
We are currently recruiting an IT Business Analyst for our client in the IT industry based in Dublin 22.
This is a key position within the IT team and will report to the IT Service Delivery Manager. The organisation runs an enterprise suite of applications including customer interfaces, partner portals, business analytics and SAP ERP to support a high volume, high revenue business. The primary function of this role is to implement projects on an existing platform, enabling new business scenarios and enhanced functionality.
- Creating a collaborative approach to requirements analysis, solution design, engaging clients and colleagues throughout the process
- Business process definition
- Planning, coordinating and reporting on projects
- Managing deliverables through our in-house and external development teams
- Providing input to RFP & RFI responses and working with all stakeholders to accurately estimate implementation effort
- Leading customer facing solution design sessions and managing the project to completion
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Business, Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Experience in implementing projects involving SAP ECC & web development
- Experience in the following SAP modules is desirable – Fi/Co, FA, MM, SD, WM and PP
- Experience in end-to-end business analysis methodology, solution design facilitation, implementation and rollout experience and will have managed customer integration implementations, meeting expectations and demanding deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Customer focused and a strong advocate for optimising end user experience
This is a full-time, permanent position with salary of €55K plus bonus.
The working hours will be Monday – Friday 9.00-17.30pm. This is an office-based role, hybrid working will be available after completion of training.