Logistics Systems Administrator
Friday 12th January 2018
Overview of role:This role is for ambitious candidate with system experience, attention to detail and ability to problem solve. The successful candidate will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain efficiency of operations. Our client is a large Freight Forwarding company based in Dublin 15 area.
- Manual shipments set up;
- Manual update of AWB;
- Manual Events update in database;
- Communication with all hubs;
- Printing Labels – manual;
- Dealing with incoming emails;
- Dealing with telephone queries – both inbound and outbound;
- Keeping all filing up to date;
- General administrative duties within the department;
- Data input management;
- Project work when required;
- Involvement in Continuous improvement initiatives;
- Building relationship with multiple hubs/warehouse teams;
- Close communication with customer warehouse teams;
- You may be required to carry out any other reasonable duties within your capabilities should the needs of the company require it.
- Minimum of 2 years strong logistics administration experience or working within a Freight Forwarding company
- Excellent computing skills
- Excellent attention to details and data entry accuracy
- Strong customer service skills desirable
- Strong time management, ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Microsoft Office skills and other Business Systems Experience
Salary on this role is €25K to €27K depending on experience.
Suitable candidate should also living in the Dublin 15 area or have transport and open to shift work if required.