Friday 26th May 2023
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client in the FMCG industry based in Citywest Dublin 24.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the finance department.
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with outgoing post
- Assisting with the daily processing of customer invoices
- Filing and archiving of customer documentation
- Fulfil requests for copy PODs and invoices
- Processing customer claims/credit notes as necessary
- Updating and monitoring customer information and supplier pricing to company database
- Processing price matching comparisons for customer groups and following up on any mismatches with the relevant department.
- General office duties
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience within a similar role
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail while maintaining an ability to multi-task
- Strong IT skills – MS Office is essential
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to develop good working relationships with our suppliers, customers, and other team members
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of up to €32K – €35K DOE
Working hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm flexible.