Senior Personal Assistant
Friday 3rd February 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively seeking a Senior Personal Assistant for our client in the lighting industry based in Dublin 12.
The successful individual will work closely with the CEO to ensure optimum time management of his schedule and drive the ADR programme.
You will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Perform administrative tasks for the CEO in a timely manner including calendar and email management
- Meeting preparation for the CEO – taking the initiative; collating the required data, information and reports in advance
- Arrangement of meetings, both internal and external
- Support with event management for various meetings/conferences/ exhibitions
- Maintain an action tracking log and be responsible for ensuring the timely completion of all actions
- Management of personal items such as, travel, gifts, banking etc
- Personnel files management, issuing of annual documents
- All administration support, including drafting of PowerPoint presentations, documents, expenses, board packs etc.
Delivery of our People First / ADR Programme (Attract, Develop, Retain)
- Ensuring we are attracting top talent
- Continually investing & have plans in place to develop our people
- Retain & create long-term career paths for people
- 3+ years Executive Assistant experience reporting into C-suite
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience coordinating global business travel arrangements and logistic support, including flights, visas, transfers, and accommodation
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the role and business
- Calm and non-reactive under pressure
- Thrives in a fast paced and busy environment
- The ability to take initiative, accountability and make decisions
This is a full-time, permanent role with salary of €40K – €50K DOE plus additional benefits.
An office based role with some flexibility for hybrid working after successful completing probation period.