Quality System Auditor – Dublin North €37K per year
Tuesday 4th December 2018
Overview of role:Location: Dublin North / Salary: €37K
We have a large logistics company based in Dublin North looking to recruit a Quality officer, the fundamental aim of the role is to drive the Quality management system. The quality management system (QMS) contains all business processes focused on consistently meeting customer requirements and enhancing their satisfaction. It aligns the organization’s purpose and strategic direction (ISO 9001 -2015).
The role covers work carried out across two sites. The job is performed indoors in a warehousing, production, shipping setting about 80% of the time. Time will be spent auditing processes process associated with a traditional office environment with some external auditing requirements. Extended periods of sitting while using a computer or other device are common.
- The Quality Officer is responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001 – 2015, and regulatory/legal requirements
- Ensuring compliance with GDP standards
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems in our partner network
- Perform inspection (examination) of internal & external processes, ensuring that they meet company and regulatory requirements
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of Reported Non-conformances and associated system (NCRs), for all reported issues that affect the quality of the organization’s products
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and external partners to develop service requirements
- Report to Senior Leadership Team on a quarterly on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to service quality
- Provide Training new employees as part of induction on Quality Control and Continuing education on newly developing Quality Control techniques
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with logistics / freight industry
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years auditing experience – auditing tools such as Control charts, Ishikawa Diagrams etc
- Suitable candidate must be analytically strong
- Qualification in QMS would be a huge advantage
This is a full time permanent position and salary on offer is depending on experience but ranging from €35K to €40K
When applying for this role please send updated CV to email@example.com and in the subject please quote 18191