Receptionist / Office Administrator
Tuesday 2nd May 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for a Receptionist / Office Administrator for our pharmaceutical client based in Dublin 18.
The successful individual will be responsible for reception and back-office administration.
- Act as first point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Managing a busy switchboard and transferring calls as required
- Deal with any issues efficiently and escalate to management where necessary
- Administration of all incoming/ outgoing post and couriers
- Ordering stationery and other supplies
- Producing monthly reports and KPI’s
- Provide project support to sales teams and managers
- All other general reception and administrative duties as required
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a Receptionist in a call centre or busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- IT proficiency using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Highly organised with excellent attention-to-detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Flexible and adaptable to support business needs with a positive attitude
- The ability to use their own initiative
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of €31K plus bonus.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00-17.00pm.