Wednesday 10th May 2023
Overview of role:
Currently recruiting for a Restaurant Manager for our client in Maynooth, Co Kildare.
We are looking for experienced candidates who have a passion for good food, customer service and attention to detail.
You will be responsible for overseeing all elements of the restaurant, including team training and development, focusing on delivering excellent customer service and efficient daily operations. You will be passionate about the role and the industry and will be an integral part of the team, helping to develop and grow the business.
- Ensure customers are served in a positive, outgoing, and friendly manner
- Maintain a complete knowledge of drink & food menus on offer in the Restaurant
- Enable upselling of menu items to guests by offering options and suggestions to customer preferences
- Properly and accurately process cash and credit card payments
- Be in full control of your section and have an awareness of what’s going on around you.
- Follow the company procedures in which you will be fully trained before you start
- Be fully knowledgeable of allergen requirements and procedures when dealing with customers
- Attend and participate in all required meetings or training events.
- Understand the menus, offerings, and any upcoming events
- Must be flexible to work weekends, and holidays
- Requires fluency in the English language
- Minimum 5 years experience in a busy Restaurant environment
- 3 years experience in a managerial/supervisory role in a busy Restaurant is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of food, beverage and coffee offerings
- Experienced in rostering, team motivation and training
- Strong capabilities regarding budgeting, stock ordering, waste management
- Accurately process cash and credit card transactions
- Ability to handle pressure and busy periods
- Be positive, punctual and professional in your work and appearance
Salary range of €35k to €40k DOE, negotiable for the right person.
Full time permanent role working daytime hours, 5/7.