Senior Sales Executive – 4* Hotel
Friday 3rd February 2023
Overview of role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive for our client, a multi-national hotel group.
The successful candidate will be tasked with sales for two 4* hotels in North Dublin. You must have a proven track record of sales experience working in the hospitality sector, be sales driven, enthusiastic and a go getter.
Your ambition will aid you to grow within this role, with the ultimate aim of eventually moving to a more senior position in the company, while building a sales team to work with.
- Pro-active position split equally between two hotel sites
- Promote and advertise Conference & Corporate business
- Drive new business & grow/retain existing business
- Drive sales via phone calls, emails and face to face meetings either at the client’s office or by conducting site inspections at the hotels
- Use existing conference and corporate databases to improve sales
- Look for new areas that can be targeted for conferences from industries that we have not targeted pro-actively, and also with professional industry bodies and associations
- Work with our Sales Consultant who will coach the successful candidate for their first quarter in terms of the existing business at the both hotels and set them up for success in line with expectations
- Liaise with marketing teams so that we have a clear plan and strategy
- Use CRM system in place so that all sales activities can be recorded for both hotels
- Reporting/Updates would be via Monday morning zoom (or similar) with GMs and Commercial Director so that they are aware of the planned activity for the week
- A Sales Report should be sent on a Friday in order to update the GMs and Commercial Director of the activities that took place and any business that has come into the pipeline
- Minimum 3 years of experience coming from a similar role in hospitality
- A proven track record of achieving targets
- A full licence and access to a car
- Willingness to travel when required
- A positive attitude and good communicator
There is an excellent remuneration package, salary ranging from €45K to €60k depending on experience.
Strong bonus potential of up to €12K, allowances and more for the successful candidate.
- Bonus payments would be based on meeting quarterly targets, and achieving overall budget in both hotels
- Clothing allowance of €1k per year
- Health & Wellness Allowance
- Mileage expenses to be allowed for
- Laptop and mobile phone to be provided