Sales Merchandiser – Midlands
Friday 12th January 2018
Overview of role:We are currently looking to recruit a Field Sales Developer for a permanent position covering Midlands (Longford / Westmeath / Offaly / Laois / Kildare).
The Sales Developer is accountable for the execution of specific product for convenience stores (Super Valu, Centra, Spar and Mace) as agreed by the Territory Manager with the store manager.
The role is to ensure that on every visit that on shelf availability is achieved and products are merchandised to client guidelines and policies, point of interruptions are maximised through-out the store and excellence in promotional displays is always achieved.
- To deliver the in-store execution of picture of success as outlined in Store’s Picture of Success
- Ensuring that the on shelf availability is at an optimum level (correct spacing and positioning)
- This will mean merchandising key areas to deliver the availability
- Training and educating the store on the rewards of full availability
- It may also include the stock and order for the store to ensure availability. As a result Sales Developers will need to build trust with stores to gain access to store based equipment (Dexter/Intermac) to place replenishment orders
- Ensure that the quality of products on sale always meets client standards, this includes that the stock is rotated correctly on shelf to manage product freshness, train accounts in effective storage and handling of products and carry out regular product freshness checks
- Build highly impactful promotional displays throughout the store
- Adhere to Journey Plans
- Carry out all duties in a way that maximises the value opportunity
- Build strong customer relationships in particular with category
- Represent client with trust and integrity at all times
- Work closely with Territory Managers in helping to deliver the convenience channel plans
- Look for extra opportunities for display in key secondary siting locations in store
- Increase calls per day by maximising the efficiency of in-store activities
- 1 years sales experience
- Full clean driver’s license
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Planning, Organisation and Time Management
- Problem Solving
Salary on this role is €23K + 10% bonus + €10 Lunch allowance + Car / Van toll tag fuel card.