Sales Support Administrator
Tuesday 14th March 2023
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator for our IT client based in Dublin 22.
This role will be responsible for a high level of administration and proactive sales tasks to support the Company’s Security Sales Team. The role will suit individuals who display high energy, are flexible, enthusiastic, confident, and thrive on working on their own initiative.
- Follow up on orders with regard to delivery, credit etc.
- Process large orders ensuring the product setup, pricing etc is complete on SAP
- Managing the monthly reporting process for monthly billing – raw data from Vendors
- Provide quotation support – EMEA entities
- Ensure regular vendor reports and forecasts are collated and delivered
- Work closely with the Technology Sales Team in supporting other ad hoc administration requirements
- Contribute to individual, team and department sales objectives
- Support and coordinate with the various internal departments as required
- Quickly gaining a detailed understanding of the Company’s service and product offerings will be essential
- A minimum of 1-2 years of administration experience in a busy and demanding environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience or certification in SAP is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail while maintaining an ability to multi-task
- Very strong communication and relationship-building skills. A second European language would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Results driven with high levels of enthusiasm, drive and energy and the ability to work on own initiative
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of up to €34K.