Tuesday 14th March 2023
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for our client, a global IT Distribution company based in Dublin 22.
This role may suit a warehouse or general operative looking to make their next move into an administrative position. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company and progress in your career.
- Processing of all incoming vendor and customer returns
- Booking in both new and faulty goods
- Assessment of DOA stock
- Issuing of credit for returned stock
- Provide customer feedback on queries
- Manage vendor return portals
- Request all vendor returns within agreed SLA’s
- Assist in warehousing activity any value-added services as required
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines
- Maintain excellent level of housekeeping at all times
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in inventory control/administration within a busy warehouse environment
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and/or Access
- Experience using SAP package would be a distinct advantage
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative as required
- Flexible approach to work and willingness to work outside normal hours
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance are essential
This is a full-time, permanent role with a salary of up to €27K.