Warehouse Operative / Forklift Driver
Friday 3rd March 2023
Overview of role:
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives and Logistics Operatives with forklift driving experience, for our client, a busy Logistics company in South West Dublin.
We require applicants for order picking, goods in receipts, stock controlling and general warehouse activity.
We also need applicants for loading, unloading, pallet moving, house-keeping and general Transit Terminal activity.
These are full time permanent roles working directly for our client.
- Loading and unloading of rigids and trailers
- Moving pallets from inbound to the correct tracks
- Ensure all deliveries are checked in accurately and that no sub-standard or incorrect goods are received into the warehouse
- Ensure that goods receiving and dispatching procedures are followed at all time
- Assist in cycle counting and stock checks
- Perform other related duties as required
- General housekeeping in the warehouse
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have Counterbalance or Reach forklift licence. VNA licence desirable
- PPT Licence required
- Manual Handling certification essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well individually or as part of a team
- Strong warehouse management systems experience
- Overall understanding of the Logistics process
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills
- Monday to Friday, shifts 2pm – 10pm and 4pm – Midnight
- Rate of pay €13.11 per hour
- Additional shift allowance of 10%, payable from 10pm to 7am
- Optional overtime available on Saturdays, paid at time and a half