Warehouse Stock Controller
Friday 12th May 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Stock Controller for our client, an established logistics company based near Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.
You will be responsible for stock control within the warehouse, conducting regular cycle counts and providing reports, as required to management and clients.
Due to the location of the role and the hours of work, 2pm to 10pm, you must have your own transport, as public transport is not an option.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity and accuracy through regular counts
- Maintain product identification and re-location programs and optimise Slow Moving Stock
- Investigate, reconcile and report inventory discrepancies from stock counts and perpetual counts
- Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations
- Maintain the Customer Stock Count Schedule including the Remaining Quantity Count in the warehouse management system
- Document and report damaged, quarantined and held product
- Utilise all the IT systems including Warehouse Management Systems
- Ability to analyse data, make recommendations and implement action plans
- Excellent logical problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to respond positively to changing demand while maintaining attention to detail
- Possess strong verbal and written skills
- IT literate and proficient in Warehouse Management Systems
- A minimum of 3 years relevant warehouse experience desirable
- Certified Fork Truck Licence (VNA Man-Up an advantage)
Salary of €30k – €32k depending on experience
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm