Accounting & Finance
Thursday 1st February 2024
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for an Audit Manager for a nationwide Chartered Accountancy and Business Advisory company, with branches in Dublin and nationwide.
With c.250 employees, they provide a wide range of tax, audit and accounting services to domestic and overseas businesses in Ireland, operating in diverse sectors including technology, med-tech, manufacturing, renewables, property and hospitality.
Working closely with the partners, you will manage a portfolio of clients and deliver quality audit and business advisory services. The portfolio includes a mix of owner managed and subsidiaries of multinational clients.
- Assist in the management and delivery of high quality services to clients
- Act as lead contact for the client in the production and delivery of high quality audit and compliance services
- Develop and grow a professional relationship with your client portfolio in conjunction with the complete service team
- Manage the complete client engagement from inception to delivery, to include, planning, budgetary control, and audit file review, resolution of significant issues with Partner and client, and delivery of case to Partner
- Play a lead role in management and development of the team, ensuring high quality of work
- Support the Partner to achieve fee targets set for assigned portfolio as well as overall section targets
- Work closely with the Partner in the development of service provided to the portfolio
- Act in a business advisory role with the client, grow general and specialist market knowledge
- Actively seek to generate new business for the firm
- Participate in personal professional development through regular attendance of professional updates.
- Provide key support to trainees for their professional and technical development
- To assist in the running and management of the audit department
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years Irish Experience PQE
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and audit principles
- Ability to effectively project manage a number of assignments simultaneously
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active in approach to client service and business development
- Flexibility is an important part of the role
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship building skills
- Salary Guide of €55K to €70K depending on experience & qualifications, very much negotiable for the right person
- Flexible working arrangements – the ability to work at home, and from a network of offices nationwide
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Professional Subscriptions
- Corporate Discounts
- Social Club
- Employee Incentive Schemes
- Additional holidays