Friday 9th February 2024
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for a Credit Controller for a full-time permanent position, with our client a distribution company in City West, Co Dublin.
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Salary on offer is €32k – €37k.
The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee the management of the debtors ledger.
- Cash collection & allocations
- Managing the debtor’s ledger 200+ accounts
- Dealing with customer queries and liaising with the sales team
- Monitoring and resolving disputes related to invoices
- Reporting weekly on projected cash flow
- Communicating with customers
- Other ad hoc duties and project work as required
- Minimum2 years’ experience working in a credit control role
- Accounting Technician qualification or equivalent
- High levels of proficiency in MS Office suite, in particular Excel
- A team player with a sense of urgency
- Flexible and able to prioritise competing demands
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience with Copa, Ariba and Dynamics 365
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Full-time permanent office-based role
- Salary €32k – €37k plus pension and VHI