Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative
Forklift Driver – Reach / Counterbalance and PPT
Tuesday 21st November 2023
Overview of role:
We are recruiting for a Reach / Counterbalance Forklift Driver with PPT experience for an Evening Shift role with our client, a Warehouse and Distribution company based near Newcastle, Co. Dublin.
This is a full time permanent role, working directly for our client, with excellent progression opportunities.
You must have a valid and in date Reach and/or Counterbalance licence, and PPT certification.
Monday to Friday Evening Shift – 8pm to 4am – €14.50 per hour rising to €15 per hour after probation. In addition there is a 10% shift allowance paid for all hours worked between 10pm and 7am.
Own transport is essential due to the location of the company.
- Loading/Unloading trailers
- Goods inwards checking
- Loading and unloading of pallets
- Relocating pallets within the warehouse
- Completion of all relevant administration as and when required
- Participate in stocktaking, and cycle counting as required
- Valid Reach / Counterbalance Forklift licence OR PPT Certificate is essential
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience operating forklifts essential
- Fluent English both written and oral essential
Rate of pay: 14.50/hr rising to €15/hr on completion of probation. In addition there is a 10% shift allowance paid for hours worked between 10pm to 7am.
Shift: Monday to Friday – 8pm to 4am.