General Café Manager
Friday 8th September 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively seeking a General Café Manager for our new venture in Maynooth, Co Kildare.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things Hospitality, Coffee & Food. You will need to be hands on, innovative, willing to work hard and be great craic. This job will give freedom to make key decisions and will have the full support and backing from the management team.
You will be someone who has a passion for customer service, attention to detail and most importantly the customer.
The role will entail:
- Day-to-day running and operations of the café
- Managing Food, Beverage and Coffee Quality
- Ensuring customer service standards are met and exceeded at all times
- Design and Implement Training & Development programs for current and new staff members in conjunction with the FOH Operation Manager, while maintaining our ethos within the café
- Implementing standards for KPI Audit targets to meet
- Responsibility for Rostering, Café Budgets, Targets and KPIs in conjunction with FOH Operations Manager
- Ordering and Stocktaking all FOH related items
- Help design and implement innovative strategies to improve productivity, sales and café efficiencies
Importantly you will have:
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do
- Great communication skills and the ability to promote an excellent working environment
- Courage to show your confidence, leadership and motivational skills
- 5 years of previous management experience and food service experience
- Extensive knowledge of Food, Beverage’s and Coffee
- Experience or Insight into Rostering, Managing Budgets, Targets and KPIs
- Experience with stock ordering and stocktaking
Salary €35k to €40k DOE