Health & Safety
Health & Safety Officer
Tuesday 1st August 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer for our client based in Dublin 12.
You will ideally have trained and worked in a similar role monitoring all aspects of the business to ensure compliance with legislative requirements and to ensure best practice is observed at all times.
- Ensure continued compliance with all relevant waste, transport licences and permits
- Ensure continued compliance with all relevant health & safety legislation
- Keep up to date with all new and upcoming relevant legislation
- Maintain accurate records and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Management of Environment, Health & Safety and quality driving certifications
- Continuous training of employees in the companies procedures and systems
- Conducting site audits and taking responsibility to ensure all issues are addressed and closed out appropriately with the relevant managers
- 3rd level qualification in Health & Safety
- 2/3 years experience in a similar role
- Full clean driving licence
- Strong IT skills including Excel and other business applications
- Good communicator, comfortable liaising with and training employees and customers
- Experience in the waste and recycling industry an advantage
Salary on offer ranges at €38k to €42k negotiable for the right candidate.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.