Junior Insurance Call Centre Agent
Tuesday 21st November 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for an Junior Insurance Call Centre Agent for our client in Dublin 6.
This is an entry-level role working within an Insurance Company and full training will be provided and all necessary assistance to achieve your insurance qualifications, setting you on your way to a very successful career in the insurance industry.
Full-time, permanent positions with excellent career progression opportunities.
This is an entry-level, trainee role with a salary starting at €24K to €26K plus support to achieve your insurance qualifications.
Excellent career opportunity if you have just recently passed the Leaving Certificate or just finished college.
- Answering high volume inbound calls – dealing with queries, and renewals
- Outbound calls – getting back to customers in a timely manner
- Updating customer details and queries accurately on the internal database
- Ability to evaluate customer’s insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions
- Good negotiation and sales skills – Training will be provided but you must have a can-do attitude and be driven to succeed
- 6 months to 1 year of Sales/Customer service experience; coming from either hospitality, retail, call centre, or office background
- Excellent customer service, sales, and communication skills
- Must have successfully passed Leaving Certificate
- Have experience in cross-selling and up-selling
- Willing to learn and develop your career in the insurance industry
- Have a friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team, and on your own initiative