Senior Field Service Engineer
Friday 3rd November 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for a Senior Field Service Engineer for our client, a specialist in the supply and maintenance of materials handling and lifting equipment.
You will be responsible for maintenance, repairs, and service support on equipment on clients’ sites in the Leinster area. We are looking for a suitable candidate keen to progress to a Service Manager position.
Ideally you will have previous hands-on experience working with lifting equipment or experience as a mechanic or fitter who would like to take the next steps in their careers.
Are you looking to progress into a Service Manager? If so this is the ideal role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduled preventative and unscheduled corrective maintenance on mechanical and electrical machines
- Meeting clients and delivering presentations
- Accurate reporting of root cause analysis, problem-solving, data logging and corrective actions failure mechanisms of equipment and systems
- Accurate reporting of failure mechanisms of equipment and systems whilst following detailed work-based instructions and procedures
- Ensuring safety and quality standards are maintained
- Fault finding
- Completion of relevant electronic paperwork; service reports, timesheets etc.
- Performing quality checks in line with process specifications
- Using MS Office and in-house computer system as required
- Mechanical qualification essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Must be very professional with good technical knowledge
- Excellent timekeeping, organisational and communication skills
- Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements
- Full Clean driving licence
- Strong computer skills, and experience using call reporting systems
Salary €55K to €60K + Depending on experience.
Other great Benefits on offer.