Tuesday 1st August 2023
Overview of role:
We are actively recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator, for our client, a logistics company based in Dublin West. You will be responsible for ensuring adequate stock levels are available for pick and pack operations.
Due to the location of this role you will need your own transport.
- Input relevant stock data to the warehouse management system (WMS)
- Monitor staff on their use of WMS system, and provide more training as needed
- Ensuring WMS software is optimised with regular Software updates
- Ensuring a sufficient warehouse and customer-specific process documentation for education and training
- Attend and participate in Warehouse Operations training as required
- Regular updates to management and client representatives regarding stock availability
- 2-3 years’ warehouse experience, either in a production or Pick/Pack environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills (Word and Excel)
- Strong communication skills at all levels
32k per annum
Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm